Bristol Rovers - Blackpool [livestream]

Southend v Coventry [LiVeStReaM]

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:English League One 15.02.2020
When/Date: 15.02.2020
Time: 10:00 am

Watch here >>>Southend United vs Coventry City live

Online here >>>Southend United vs Coventry City live

Southend United v Coventry City [livestream]

Short Preview

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 22 in the zone Relegation to League Two and 3 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs)).
  • Southend has a very good chance of relegated (99%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Coventry has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (47%), has a chance of promoted (42%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Recent matches Southend is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Coventry is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Coventry could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Southend have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Coventry is a favorite.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Southend won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 11-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Southend won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 7-3.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Gillingham – Doncaster match overview, prediction&tips

  • Gillingham has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of prom. playoffs (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Doncaster has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (31%), has a small chance of promoted (12%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Right away both teams are in a satisfying form.
  • Gillingham could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Gillingham will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Gillingham won 3 matches, drawn 6 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 14-11.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Gillingham won 2 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-4.

    Bristol Rovers – Blackpool match overview, prediction&tips

  • Let’s enjoy game between two mid-table teams (ranked 13 and 15).
  • Bristol Rovers has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Blackpool has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are in bad shape now.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 5 head-to-head matches Bristol Rovers won 3 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 10-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bristol Rovers won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 7-1.

    Oxford – Sunderland match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 10 and 5 in the zone Promotion to League One (Play Offs)).
  • Oxford has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of prom. playoffs (38%), has a chance of promoted (17%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Sunderland has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (52%), has a chance of promoted (44%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Recent matches Oxford is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Sunderland is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Oxford could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Oxford won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 5-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Oxford won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-2.

    Other matches:
    http://www.leetchi.com/en/c/r4Z8xBOw
    https://www.seedandspark.com/user/williamstanley49181
    http://sportstreams20998.eklablog.com/live-stream-capitals-v-avalanche-hockey-13-02-2020-a182159032
    http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/photo/albums/hv71-vs-r-gle-livestream-1
    https://isabelwatson280163.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/02/14/065911
    https://twitter.com/predictions77

  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Bristol Rovers - Blackpool [livestream]